Capcom usually puts on a great show at Comic Con, and this year will be no difference, with a booth on the floor, and a selection of panels.
Obviously, if you’re talking Capcom right now, you’re probably talking Street Fighter 6. The latest iteration of the long-running fighting game series is in the works at present, and it’ll also be factoring into the company’s SDCC plans next week.
But the World Warriors are just part of the story as goes the gaming giant and the returning Con. The publisher will working it, and a few other titles into a pair of panels.
The first will be a general vision of what Capcom is working on, while the second will be all fighting games, all the time.
- Capcom will be hosting their legendary World of Capcom SDCC Panel, which offers a peek at Capcom’s upcoming games with the latest trailers and news!
- WHAT: World of Capcom Panel
- WHEN: Friday, July 22, 2022 from 12:45pm-1:45pm
- WHERE: Room 6BCF
- Celebrate the latest announcements coming out of the legendary fighting franchise as the Capcom development team discusses Street Fighter 6, Street Fighter’s 35th Anniversary and Capcom Fighting Collection for a panel filled with fun, prizes and more.
- WHAT: CAPCOM PRESENTS: STREET FIGHTER AND CAPCOM FIGHTING COLLECTION Panel
- WHEN: Friday, July 22, 2022 from 2:00pm-3:00pm
- WHERE: Room 6BCF
Did I mention Street Fighter 6 will be playable?
Oh right, just one more thing. As you can see in the heading, Street Fighter 6 will indeed be playable, and it’ll be at the Capcom booth on the show floor. It’s set to be included in a field of demos that will also stock Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak and Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium.
Demos of all of the above will be available to try out all show long, just keep in mind that lines tend to be lengthy at these things. So if you want to play, get there early, or make sure you’re loaded up with plenty of patience.
- Playable hands-on demos for Street Fighter 6, Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, and Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium will also be available at the Capcom booth on the SDCC floor. Feel free to visit at your convenience!
- WHAT: Capcom Booth at SDCC
- WHERE: Booth 215
- HANDS-ON DEMOS: Street Fighter 6, Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, and Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium