Out now on the PC is RollDBox Games’ non-violent RPG, Those Who Came. While there are no guns, the title does hold many genre mainstays.
Some of the finer points, from the press release:
- Non-class defined RPG: Equip different types of suits and mods, configuring your own class style, in combination with the magics!
- Complete multiplayer experience: Always from a cooperative perspective, play together exploring the surface in a PvE environment, or fight against other players at the Arena.
- Craft awesome gear: Through materials or fragments, players can create new suits and mods that will enhance the suits & magic capabilities.
- Community matters: This is not only your story, but a global objective. Find all your friends inside, and heal Solarus!
- Gather your crew: Each map has its own characteristics, but crews will always be from two to seven players.
Those Who Came is out now on the PC, via Steam.