Go, go, go! If you’re a CoD multiplayer fanatic, today is your day as Season 2.0 is officially live for both Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0.
Lock and download
It’s kind of always a big gaming ‘event’ when the brand that is Call of Duty does anything. And that includes the release of new “Seasons” of content for whichever game is out at the moment. This year of course, that means Warzone 2.0 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II.
Both released last year, the two games have today been graced with a whole mess of fresh content. That includes new modes, maps, and lots more. Some of what’s new is exclusive to either Warzone or MW2, and some stretches across both, forming a greater CoD ecosystem.
- Resurgence Mode with an all-new Warzone Map, Ashika Island
- New Contract, Public Event and more
- An all-new DMZ Exclusion Zone
- An updated Gulag that will host 1v1 duels
- New POI updates on Al Mazrah
Modern Warfare II:
- Ranked Play offers players plenty of rewards and bragging rights for being the best Operator in Multiplayer
- Two new Core Maps and two new Battle Maps
- A half dozen new Modes, including Gun Game, Infected, Grind, Hardcore and more
Across both titles:
- The Path of Ronin Challenge
- Five new weapons, three in Battle Pass
- New personal watercraft vehicle
- Ronin and Daniel “Ronin” Shinoda Operators
- And more!
If you’d like to get a peek at the full recap of what’s new, click here to check out the official Call of Duty blog. Want even more? Check out the full patch notes and the trailer for the new Battle Pass here.