Time to wipe the Killing Floor (2) with the undead, thanks to a collection of ho-ho-holiday gear, a new map and mode, and a host of improvements.
All aboard the Polar Distress
Killing Floor 2’s Polar Distress pack includes a ton of stuff, which you can check out below. It’s available right now to add onto your base copy of the game on the Xbox, PS4, and PC. And remember, this is a free update.
New Featured Community Map: Crash:
- Standard Survival Map
- Compatible with Survival, Weekly, Versus, and Endless Game Modes.
- New seasonal objectives related to Crash
- Complete all seasonal objectives to earn the Train Conductor Backpack
Weekly Game Mode:
- Perk Roulette: In this mode, your perk is no longer a choice. For each wave, you’ll have to adapt to the perk assigned. Use snap judgment and make the best with what you got in this intense mode of random mayhem!
- Players can earn the Perk Roulette Backpack
Weapons: 2 New Paid DLC Weapons with 5 skin variants each
- HV Storm Cannon
- Zed Eradicator Device MK III
HRG Weapons: 2 New Free HRG Weapons
- HRG Medic Missile
- HRG Ballistic Bouncer
Cosmetics: 4 Weapons Skin Bundles and 1 Outfit Bundle
- Retro Gamer Weapon Skin Bundle Pack
- Chameleon MK III Weapon Skin Bundle Pack
- Medieval Weapon Skin Bundle Pack
- Tacticool Weapon Skin Bundle Pack
- Train Conductor Outfit Bundle