If you like a challenge (and stealth), you’re going to love the new Classic Mode for Aragami 2. It’s a new experience that should shake things up nicely.
Stealth is recommended
Here are the highlights of what’s new, straight from the press release:
- Free leaps to shadows around you.
- Stamina levels are limited and recharge slower in bright areas.
- Direct combat is now extremely challenging and will more likely be deadly.
- Switch between normal and classic mode before starting missions.
- Classic mode is available both for single-player and multiplayer.
The new mode is out right now for all versions of Aragami 2, which is available for almost all modern consoles. You can grab a copy for the Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.