With Cyberpunk 2077’s release finally in sight, the merchandise is starting to flow. Case in point, this awesome 1/6th figure of V from PureArts.
In the game, Cyberpunk 2077, developer CD Projekt Red plans on letting players concoct just about any protagonist they can dream of as their avatar. In the real world though, the game needs a face. So to that end, there are both female and male ‘base’ versions of ‘V’ (the game’s hero).
We’ve seen both so far in terms of imagery, as well as a few variations, including this new figure from PureArts. As you can see in the gallery below, V is looking pretty great.
This isn’t the only version of V on the way either. PureArts says that a total of three sets will be coming up. There’ll be this one, the female version, and a bundle that presumably includes both.
Pre-orders for this specific edition will begin on March 20th and run through the 31st. Those pre-orders come complete with “early bird” options too, if you buy direct from the company.
They shake out to be a 10% discount off the final retail price, as well as a Cyberpunk 2077 “gift” if you’re one of the first 150 people to order. You can check out the pre-order (on the 20th) and the rest of PureArts’ catalog here.
Full details on the figure of V are below.
1/6 scale fully articulated body of V male
- Hand-painted head sculpt with detailed skin texture and Kiroshi Optics
- Custom tailored clothing
- Leather jacket with blue lights in the collar
- Black cotton t-shirt
- High-top black textile sneakers with orange lights on the outsole
- Militech – M-10AF Lexington
- Constitutional arms – M2067 Defender
- (1) Left arm articulated Mantis blade
- (1) Right hand holding the Militech – M-10AF Lexington
- (1) Right fist
- (2) Hands holding the Constitutional arms – M2067 Defender*branded base