One of Nintendo’s greatest strengths this past year on the Switch has been their selection of Nindies (indie games). If you’ve had your eye on some of them, then now’s the time to dive in.
New Year Nindies
Severed, Thimbleweed Park, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime and a few more gems are all on sale right now. Some of these are pretty great titles, and a few have had some excellent word of mouth too. So if you managed to grab a Switch for the Holidays, then this is the perfect time to start building that library.
Personally, I’d say any of the above are on target and worth picking up. In-particular, Thimbleweed Park seems like a great little point and click that’s been more than a little overlooked. We reviewed it here on BG for the PC and tagged it with a very solid 80%. I’ve wanted to add it to my cart a few times, and I think this just might be as solid a time as any.
The sale prices are active right now, and will run through January the 15th.
Here’s the rest of what’s on sale:
- Death Squared – $11.24 (25% off)
- GoNNER – $6.99 (30% off)
- Graceful Explosion Machine – $8.99 (30% off)
- INVERSUS Deluxe – $9.74 (35% off)
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime – $9.99 (33% off)
- Semispheres – $6.99 (30% off)
- Severed – $9.99 (33% off)
- Thimbleweed Park – $14.99 (25% off)
- Thumper – $13.39 (33% off)