With the cover star already revealed, WWE 2K18 is aiming to be the deepest wrestling title yet from 2K and Visual Concepts.
Hit my music
If you’re a big WWE fan, then you’re probably planning on picking up WWE 2K18. The wrestling series is the sole WWE offering out there in the video game arena after all. So, if you’re not a fan, well you’re kind of out of luck.
Preferences in wrestling games aside though, 2K18 is sounding pretty nice. The game will reportedly go more in-depth into creation features than last year’s model, and offer a new graphics engine and new announce team.
Still aimed at an October 17th release on the PS4 and Xbox One, scroll down to see what WWE 2K18 will have in store.
- Creation Suite: The Creation Suite gets even deeper, including a new Create-a-Match feature and improvements to Create-a-Superstar, Create-an-Arena and Create-a-Video;
- MyPLAYER: A new MyPLAYER experience introduces fighting styles and a brand new upgrade and progression system;
- MyCAREER: A brand new MyCAREER experience incorporates a new story and a free-roaming backstage area that enable MyPLAYER characters to interact with other WWE Superstars and help direct the narrative;
- Road to Glory Mode Debut: An all-new mode lets players compete against others, using their MyPLAYER characters, in a quest to qualify for WWE pay-per-view events;
- New Graphics Engine: New visuals deliver spectacular new lighting, more realistic skin and new camera effects;
- New Commentary Team: Introducing the trio of Michael Cole, Byron Saxton and Corey Graves;
- Core Gameplay Additions and Improvements: A host of additional improvements will make WWE 2K18 the most comprehensive and realistic WWE game to date.