There’s more new stuff headed to Warner Bros and Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham Knight this month, including Catwoman and Robin solo adventures, and that long-awaited Batman v Superman costume/Batmobile pack.
Cool stuff there, plenty to keep fans of the game back in its dark and forbidding version of Gotham City and behind the wheel of that classic car. The Batman v Superman costume and car pack is actually available right now too, if you own the Season Pass for the game. For those who don’t, you’ll still be able to get it, but not till December 1st, which really isn’t all that far off.
And then there’s the pair of single-player campaign expansions as well with Catwoman’s Revenge, which takes place after the ending of the main game, and A Flip of the Coin, which features Robin vs Two-Face. So lots to do yet in the world of Arkham Knight.
While a good chunk of the stuff that you saw in the trailer isn’t out as of yet, here’s what is:
- Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #4: Get this Crime Fighter Challenge Pack to receive various challenge and invisible predator maps featuring Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman and Azrael. This expansive challenge pack allows focused training in Freeflow Combat and Invisible Predator stealth incursion.
- Arkham Episodes AR Challenges: a collection of six new AR challenges including Freeflow Combat and Invisible Predator, taking place in environments from the Arkham Episodes GCPD Lockdown, Catwoman’s Revenge, and Flip of a Coin.
- WayneTech Track Pack: Test your skills behind the wheel with these two cutting edge WayneTech themed racetracks.
- Robin and Batmobile Skins Packs: Get this Robin and Batmobile skins pack to don the original Tim Drake Robin costume and speed through Gotham City with the Robin themed Batmobile skin.
- Riddler Themed Batmobile Skin: Puzzle your enemies with this Riddler themed Batmobile skin.
- Free Update: Character Selection in AR Invisible Predator Challenges.