The retail giant has announced that they’ll have a fresh batch of PlayStation 4’s in stock this weekend along with some price cuts and deals on toys, electronics and more.
More Black Friday anyone? Sure why not!
Walmart will indeed have a brand-new load of PS4 consoles in stores for this coming Sunday, December the 15th. The systems go on sale starting at 8am on the 15th and can be ordered up online as well as purchased in stores. I think a bunch of people are happy right now. As for the ‘and more’ section of things, Walmart will also have some nice little gift card deals set up for stuff like iPads and some very solid savings on games, TVs, toys and other assorted sundries.
Here’s your list of what was announced as part of the promo:
- Apple iPad® mini Wi-Fi 16GB (two colors) – $299 with a $50 Walmart gift card
- iPhone 5c ($27) and 5s ($127) – requires a two-year contract from AT&T or Verizon
- Select video games such as Call of Duty Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag, Grand Theft Auto 5 and NBA2K14 (for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3) – $39.96 ($20 savings) – also available on Walmart.com
- Monster headphones – $79.95 ($50 savings ) – also available on Walmart.com
- Vizio 70-inch LED Smart HDTV – $1,498 ($200 savings) – also available on Walmart.com
- Holiday Barbie – $29 ($10.97 savings) – also available on Walmart.com
- Furby Boom! – $39 ($20 savings)
- Innotab 3 – $39.97 ($20 savings) – also available on Walmart.com
- Sofia the First Desk – $54 ($15.97 savings) – also available on Walmart.com
- Men’s Fleece / Flannel Sleep Pants – $7.83 ($2.09 savings) – also available on Walmart.com
- Ladies 2-piece Pajamas Set – $12 (special buy) – also available on Walmart.com
- Better Homes and Gardens 700-Thread Count Sheets – $24.96 (special buy) – also available on Walmart.com
- iTunes gift card – $25 for a $30 gift card ($5 savings)
- Large Tables Games including an 89-inch Billiard Table – $239 ($58 savings) – also available on Walmart.com
All the sale stuff starts today, so point your browser here or get to your local Walmart to get shopping… for gifts… You wouldn’t buy stuff just for yourself or anything.