While the PC version of SpellForce: Conquest of Eo has been patched, the console versions are on track for next month.
Prepare thyself for some magical conquest
Out for a while on the PC, THQ Nordic’s grand turn-based strategy spinoff is almost here for consoles, complete with its new controller-specific control scheme. PS5 and Xbox Series X|S players will be able to dive into Spellforce’s mythic world next month, when the game hits on November 7th, 2023.
Though today’s news is kind of about the console version, there’s also a PC patch to talk about. That’s a pretty beefy drop too, bringing Conquest of Eo up to version 1.3, and including a bevy of additions. From the press release, it seems as though the console edition’s gamepad support is making its way PC-side, in adding to a new playable hero, location, and more.
- Quest overview – allows you to quickly find and navigate to active quests on the world map
- A new hero: Galtrak, the orc blood mage brings his own kind of magic that may even unlock new spells for your wizard…but they come at a price.
- New world locations: The sullied village
- Strong performance improvements to optimize your experience on lower-end systems and speed up loading times
- Improved gamepad functionalities and guidance
THQ Nordic press release
The update should be out now for that PC edition of the game.