If you somehow missed out on Devolver Digital and Flying Wild Hog’s series-capping FPS Shadow Warrior 3, you’ve got another shot.
Definitive features include:
- Step Your Game Up
- Available after finishing the main story, Survival Mode is a completely new game mode consisting of three new battle arenas providing hours of new gameplay. Three new weapon skins will be up for grabs for those who can complete the challenge.
- Thanks For The Memories
- The Chapter Select menu lets you go back and collect missing upgrades and relive some of Lo Wang’s most magical moments.
- Find Your Mojo
- New Game Plus delivers a new way to experience the ultraviolet action of Shadow Warrior 3’s story mode. Enjoy additional challenges, rewards, and skins to give Lo-Wang that much-needed confidence boost.
- Go Hard or Go Home
- The new Hardcore Difficulty offers up the most intensely punishing version of Shadow Warrior 3 yet. Not for the faint-hearted.
- Like A Shogun
- Live life on the edge in Hero Mode, a challenging modifier that shortens Lo Wang’s life to a limited number of respawns. Earn more of them by performing spectacular Finishers, but run out, and your progress is lost forever.
- Console Yourself
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S owners will be treated to tailored enhancements including PS5 Haptics & controller speaker support and re-tuned performance modes. Choose between a buttery smooth 60fps for fast-paced violence or boosted 4K visuals at 30fps for a truly cinematic experience.
Devolver Digital press release
If you’ve already bought a copy of Shadow Warrior 3, don’t worry, you’re in for the new version already. The Definitive Edition will be a free update for all existing editions.
Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition arrives on the Xbox Series X|S, PS5, and PC this month, one February 16th.