Devil’s Reign is about to kick off, but the Marvel Comics event won’t be contained by just one month. Here’s a look at what’s coming in March 2022.
A Reign in trouble
Devil’s Reign is about to begin, and bring the Kingpin to the fore of the Marvel U. It’s what might be the biggest ‘street level’ Marvel Comics event ever, with Wilson Fisk taking on the entirety of NYC’s superhero community.
More or less, he’s out to rid his city (he’s the mayor, remember) of heroes, and will be doing some interesting things to that end. Fisk will be playing politics, making some of the biggest Marvel heroes look bad, as well as taking them on physically with his own cadre of Thunderbolts.
As Marvel has just revealed too, it’s set to roll on in full force through March of 2022. That news comes by way of a list of crossovers, as well as Devil’s Reign #5.
Check out the list below.
- DAREDEVIL: WOMAN WITHOUT FEAR #3: Chip Zdarsky’s redefining work on Elektra reaches a turning point! With art by Rafael De Latorre, DAREDEVIL: WOMAN WITHOUT FEAR #3 will see Elektra forced to make a fateful decision. She’s sworn a vow to never take a life as long as she wears the DAREDEVIL cowl, but battered, bruised and with her back to the wall, will she be strong enough to keep it? If she is, will she be strong enough to survive the consequences of mercy?
- DEVIL’S REIGN: X-MEN #3: King takes Queen in the final issue of writer Gerry Duggan and artist Phil Noto’s revelations-packed X-Men series! Emma Frost has taken on many opponents as the White Queen, but this time, she may have bitten off more than she can chew. As Kingpin’s plans unfold, forget Krakoa — can Emma even protect herself? Be warned, this is only the start of Kingpin’s vicious moves against the X-Men!
- DEVIL’S REIGN: SUPERIOR FOUR #3: Otto Octavius’ multiversal machinations come to a surprising end in Zac Thompson and Davide Tinto’s DEVIL’S REIGN: SUPERIOR FOUR #3. Stranded in the Multiverse, Otto Octavius must swallow his pride and submit to a truly inferior creature in order to be saved. Now only one question remains: Can he regain the trust of the SUPERIOR FOUR and repair the fabric of the Multiverse without erasing himself from existence in the process?
- DEVIL’S REIGN: VILLAINS FOR HIRE #3: Wilson Fisk’s city descends into all-out chaos in the finale of Clay McLeod Chapman and artist Manuel Garcia’s DEVIL’S REIGN: VILLAINS FOR HIRE. The Thunderbolts are the only law left on the streets but some of these ’Bolts are only interested in serving and protecting themselves, and where others see chaos and fear, they see OPPORTUNITY! CASH TO BE MADE! SKULLS TO BE CRACKED!
- DEVIL’S REIGN: MOON KNIGHT #1: A special chapter in writer Jed MacKay’s hit run on MOON KNIGHT! With art by Federico Vicentini, this one-shot will see what happens after Moon Knight is arrested by the Thunderbolts as part of WILSON FISK’S crackdown on costumed heroes. Now a prisoner in the high-tech Myrmidon, surrounded by hostile guards and many of the very criminals he helped put away, Marc Spector must fight for his survival. But Moon Knight’s quest for justice doesn’t end just because of a little light incarceration…
The above Devil’s Reign issues will see release through March, but the first issue of the even will land in stores next week, on December 8th, 2021.