The rotten hand of Stubbs the Zombie has risen up for consoles. The green-skinned deadite is back and ready to chow down just in time for Halloween.
It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. As Stubbs the Zombie, you’ll show the living that law and order are no match for a dead man on a mission. Your boyfriend’s back, Maggie, and Punchbowl is gonna be in trouble!Aspyr Media
- Eat Brains: Chomp on the living and replenish your bodily arsenal of zombie sputum, gut grenades, and the stunning unholy flatulence
- Build Your Zombie Horde: Convert your enemies into undead allies and lead a zombie assault on the living
- Possess Punchbowl’s Population: Clamp your severed hand to a barbershop quartet singer’s head and raygun away
- Bring Civilization to its Knees: Show the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl, PA that they can’t escape the past
- Stubbs and Chill: Invite a friend to play as Grubbs for classic couch cooperative hijinks. (Friend not included)
Stubbs the Zombie is ready for play on the PS4, Xbox One, and Switch. Of course, it’s also playable on the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, but there’s a catch to all of this. Namely, Stubbs is almost exclusively available in physical form.
The actual disc version of the game is out everywhere, but the digital edition is live only in Japan for the PSN and Nintendo eShop. Will that change at any point? Presumably, since Stubbs isn’t on the PC yet either, though nothing’s been announced just yet.