One of the most iconic horror movie slashers is coming to the One:12 Collective. Texas Chainsaw Massacre’s Leatherface is coming up.
What will be left of them?
Pretty quietly, the One:12 Collective line from Mezco Toyz has been building an impressive array of horror movie monsters… and Evil Dead’s Ash. While the latter has a place in my personal collection, the whole set is worth a look for you if you’re into slashers and creeps from beyond.
So far, and again this is aside from Ashley, we have seen figures from Dawn of the Dead, IT, Halloween, Nosferatu… and now Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Yep, old Leatherface is joining the Collective. But which version of him will it be? Well, a few actually, and they’re all rolled up into one figure that you can dress how you like.
The monstrous villain comes complete with three portraits depicting different movie looks, as well as a bunch of outfit choices and copious accessories. So your shelf can be decked out in whatever kind of mayhem you prefer.
Leathface is set to ship out in summer to fall timeframe of next year (2021), and is pre-orderable right now. You can get yours here.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE LEATHERFACE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- Short-sleeved collared shirt
- Suit jacket (removable)
- Two (2) interchangeable aprons
- Cowboy boots
- One (1) chainsaw with revving sound
- Two (2) chainsaw blood splatter FX (attaches to chainsaw)
- One (1) cleaver
- One (1) bone knife
- One (1) mallet
- One (1) mallet blood splatter FX (attaches to mallet)
- One (1) bucket
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post