Race fans, get those engines running, because there’s a whole new set of cars to take to the track with in Assetto Corsa Competizione.
Rev ’em up
It’s got an ever-so-slightly obtuse title, but Assetto Corsa Competizione looks like it might also be a pretty cool racer. Available for the PS4 and Xbox One, the vehicle-fueled game comes out of 505 Games and developer KUNOS Simulazioni.
If you’ve been playing it too, then you might be pleased to know that there’s more content to check out this week. That comes in the form of a car pack, that’s loaded up with 11 new rides.
Here’s a look at the GT4 pack in action:
From the press release:
The DLC includes the following cars and liveries:
- Alpine A110 GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Audi R8 LMS GT4 (4 new liveries)
- BMW M4 GT4 (8 new liveries)
- Chevrolet Camaro GT4R (2 new liveries)
- Ginetta G55 GT4 (1 new livery)
- KTM X-Bow GT4 (3 new liveries)
- Maserati MC GT4 (1 new livery)
- Mclaren 570S GT4 (5 new liveries)
- Mercedes AMG GT4 (10 new liveries)
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (4 new liveries)
The GT4 vehicle category will be fully integrated into Assetto Corsa Competizione for DLC owners:
- Championship Mode: GT4 Season available
The GT4 pack is available now in most markets, for both the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game. You can also pick up the season pass, which will include the GT4 pack and the forthcoming British GT Pack DLC.