Ever heard of Stan Lee’s God Woke? It’s basically the comic book icon’s take on God. Capital ‘G’. And you can get a super-limited copy at the Factory booth.
Even God likes Comic Con
I’m familiar with the book at all, but I have to admit there’s something that I really like about it. The idea of Lee writing a graphic novel about the omniscient creator being birthed into being… well that’s just cool. And the edition that’s set to go on sale at the Factory Entertainment booth at SDCC? It’s kind of the one to get.
Not only will you get the story and a bunch of bells and whistles, but you’ll get autographs as well. Copies of the book will be hand-signed by Lee, as well as Fabian Nicieza, Mariano Nicieza and John Herbert.
Stan Lee’s ‘God Woke’ is a timeless tale of humanity’s search for meaning and a fresh take on God’s own search for same. Unique and thought-provoking, Stan Lee’s original story is adapted with the insightful understanding of character that defines the Silver Age of comics.
So what are those “bells and whistles” I mentioned? Check these bonuses out:
- Hand painted one of a kind variant covers
- Deluxe leather-look cover
- Bookmark ribbon
- Special extras pocket on the inside back cover
- Stan Lee 75th Anniversary article with contributions from Larry Lieber, Roy Thomas, Tom DeFalco, Dan Slott and many more
- A special behind-the-scenes article from Fabian Nicieza outlining step-by-step the official plot adaptation
No pricing yet for this bad boy, but with only 100 copies present, it’s going to go fast. So, as usual, get there early if you want one.