Yes you read the headline right, a gaming backpack is on the way from Turtle Beach.
You’ve got your fancy gamepad and you’ve got your 7.1 surround sound headset. You’re taking your keyboard with more lights on it than the Empire State Building too. And -of course- you’ve gotta have your console and your lappy. You’re all set for your trip… right?
But, uh, what’re you gonna carry all that crap in?
Sure, you could jam it all into a standard backpack or shoulder bag, that might work. You could also go pick up a bag made specifically for laptops. That’s what I do, and honestly it’s okay. There isn’t enough room for everything that I want to bring with me, but you know, it works.
Where Turtle Beach’s Flyte comes in though, is that it offers what might be the perfect solution. A bag that can carry everything? I just might be, with pockets and pouches made just for the hobby that you love, and basically want to take everywhere with you.
A bag for all gamers
Not too shabby huh? Honestly, I think Flyte looks pretty awesome, and that comes from someone who uses stuff like this pretty often. Mainly, I’m attracted to the comfort of everything. And what I mean there, is that there’s a dedicated place for everything. So while I have a pocket for my laptop now, I usually cram my ‘phones, controller and everything else wherever it fits. And sometimes it doesn’t.
And as far as what this can fit, and just how it can fit it all, here’s the rundown, straight from Turtle Beach:
- Created with highly durable 1,000D military-grade ballistic nylon and a water resistant TPU-coated base to protect your gear from the elements, with a #10 YKK RC zipper for the main compartment and #8 zippers for additional pockets, and easy grab zipper pulls
- A fleece-lined top tech pocket with a headphone pass-through so you can listen to your music on the go while storing your phone, sunglasses and other valuables, with a large quick access pocket on the back and two water bottle/storage pockets (one on each side)
- Contoured air-mesh padded shoulder straps and maximum adaptive padding for ultimate comfort, plus armor plate compression molding for improved back support and optimal ventilation keep you upright and dry when on-the-go, even when fully loaded
- Customizable patching areas to support your favorite games, teams, players, sponsors, and more
- An easy access main compartment that fully unzips for easy packing/unpacking, plus a fully padded compartment that fits up to 17.4” laptops and has a separate sleeve for tablets large and small
- 10 dedicated internal pockets to hold a console, video games, controllers, ELITE PRO gaming headset, ELITE PRO T.A.C., IMPACT 700 keyboard, GRIP 500 mouse, cables and other accessories
Interested? The Flyte is still in the pre-order phase, which you can do here. Turtle Beach says that there will only be 500 pieces available globally in this first ‘early bird’ offering, which is being offered via Indiegogo. So you know, if you want one you might want to get on it and hit that link.