Here’s a shock- they deal out some lead.
The Seven Deadly Weapon Featured In Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
- Armchair-A-Geddon – (The embodiment of Sloth in the rifle slot) Take a seat and watch the mayhem explode with dual-miniguns and heat-seeking missiles.
- Gallows Dodger – (The embodiment of Pride in the pistol slot) Hurl arcane balls of energy from this mysterious embodiment of murder, which doesn’t hesitate to boast of his murderous history.
- Last Supper – (The embodiment of Gluttony in the special weapons slot) Cover your enemies with hell-ish frosting and watch how hunger takes over the masses!
- Uriels Edge – (The embodiment of Envy in the melee slot) Slash, blast and disintegrate your enemies in a deadly ball of fire.
- Ark of the Covenant – (The embodiment of Wrath in the explosive slot) Suck in the souls from your enemies and then launch them at the rest. It’s a win-win.
- Boom Chicka – (The embodiment of Lust in the shotgun slot) Nothing says come hither more than Boom Chicka, the sexiest gun in existence.
- Diamond Sting – (The embodiment of Greed in the SMG slot) This weapon propels wages at an incredible rate of fire, turning victims into a shower of wealth.
Give it to developer Volition, Gat out of Hell is one massive and loaded expansion pack. The pack, which is set for Saints Row IV and will arrive in January, sends the Saints to hell in the most explosive and insane ways possible- as you can tell form the trailer. Really, would you have expected anything less from the guys that brought you the lunacy of Saints Row the Third and SRIV?
Also announced were a pair of pre-order DLC exclusives if you get your new SRIV action from Amazon. If you’re picking up the current-gen version of Saints Row IV (which includes Gat out of Hell), you’ll be getting both packs listed below, and if you’re just grabbing the Gat expansion, you’ll still be in for the Saints Row: Gat out of Hell Devil’s Workshop Pack. Not too shabby either way.
Here’s what the packs look like:
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell arrives digitally for the Xbox One, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC right alongside the physical bundle pack of Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell, which’ll only be hitting for the Xbox One and PS4.
Say what you will about the Saints Row series, the trailers for the last three games are flippin fantastic.
I loved IV, so I’m already on board for this one. And you’re right, the trailers are pretty awesome.