The Switch is finally going to hell. Or, actually post-apocalyptic Earth, as THQ Nordic is bringing the original Darksiders to Nintendo’s console.
I remember a few years back seeing an announcement for this game coming to a Nintendo console. It was the Wii U. Needless to say, since the Switch had only been out for a few weeks at the time, I was pretty disappointed.
Now here we are though, and Darksiders Warmastered Edition is finally hitting Nintendo’s current console.
- Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
- Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
- Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
- Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
- Battle Heaven and Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes
Expect to see the above appear on the Switch on April 2nd. As for the Deathinitive Edition of Darksiders II, there’s no word. Today’s news was all about the remaster of the original.
But since we’re actually getting this one, you never know.