Yes, this month (and June too) just got a lot more stacked, as goes Amazon’s Prime Gaming service. 8 more titles just got added to the existing lot.
That should keep you busy
If you were looking for a nice way to kick off the summer gaming season, it might’ve just arrived. Prime Gaming was already loaded this month, and presumably next as well, but has just revealed the surprise addition of 8 more games.
This of course, it nothing new as goes Prime Gaming. The PC service has made a habit of surprising subscribers over the years, especially in recent years, with loads of unannounced freebies. So 2023 will be no exception to that rule.
New games include:
- Beasts of Maravilla Island [Amazon Games App] – Traverse Maravilla Island’s magical ecosystems to discover extraordinary creatures, learn their behaviors, and photograph their majesty in this 3D adventure game.
- Calico [Amazon Games App] – Rebuild the town’s cat café and fill it with cute and cuddly creatures in this day-in-the-life community sim game.
- DKO: Divine Knockout [Epic Games Store] – Knock out the gods to become a god of myth yourself as players brawl and knock friends off the map to reign supreme in the world’s only 3rd-person platform fighter!
- Double Kick Heroes [Amazon Games App] – Survive on the highway to hell, fighting epic hordes of zombies in 24 levels of pure post-apocalyptic madness.
- Shattered: Tale of the Forgotten King [Amazon Games App] – Reforge reality through skill-based combat, innovative open-world platforming and the testimonies of survivors in this dark action-RPG.
- Tiny Robots Recharged [Amazon Games App] – Solve the mystery of the horrific experiments being done on your buddies and free them from the bad guy conducting them in his super-secret laboratory.
- Tandem: A Tale of Shadows [Amazon Games App] – Help Emma and Fenton solve the mystery surrounding the disappearance of famous magician Thomas Kane in this unique puzzle platformer.
- Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion [Amazon Games App] – Play as an adorable yet trouble-making turnip who avoids paying taxes by solving plantastic puzzles, harvesting crops and battling massive beasts all in a journey to tear down a corrupt vegetable government.
Don’t forget the rest
As mentioned, the new stuff is in addition to what’s already out there, as well as what’s scheduled to be on the way. And as you’ll see, it’s a pretty impressive lineup, dotted with both niche games and triple-A releases.
Ready to be grabbed now are:
- Lila’s Sky Ark
- Agatha Knife
- King of the Monsters 2
- Kizuna Encounter
- 3 Count Bout
- The Almost Gone
- Last Resort
- Robo Army
- STAR WARS™: Rogue Squadron 3D
- Super Sidekicks
- Samurai Shodown IV
- Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
- Alpha Mission 2
- Kardboard Kings
The 8 new titles should be available through June 26th, while the rest will expire and be replaced by a fresh batch at the top of the month. So, you know, if you want to maximize the ‘free’, you might want to get to it. Click here to check everything out.
Oh, and don’t forget that if you have Amazon Prime, you have Prime Gaming. It’s a part of Amazon’s overall ‘Prime’ service.