The dead walk once again, as the latest look at the PC and PSVR2 edition of the forthcoming The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Chapter 2 is here.
The end is back (almost)
This brand-new trailer demonstrates the high visual and graphical fidelity that players can expect for the PC and PSVR2 platforms. Hack through undead Walkers, evade or confront various factions in New Orleans and most importantly survive in the latest chapter of The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners.Skydance press release
While the above is a look at the upcoming versions of The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Chapter 2, there’s some news to share on the currently available Meta Quest 2 version too.
That news comes in the form of a fresh patch, which looks to fix a bunch of stuff. It includes:
- Since the game’s 2022 Meta Quest launch, Skydance Interactive has and continues to improve Chapter 2: Retribution. The team has listened to community feedback and dropped a hot fix today that improves the following:
- Missing Open Chem Vials can now be found.
- Steel Pipe material spawn rate increased.
- Bugs related to Sable have been corrected.
- Enemy spawns during certain Sable missions are corrected.
- Salvaging crash fixed.
- When players complete the “Scribe’s Boon” task they will now be properly rewarded and the task will be marked in your journal.
- A larger update is planned alongside the March 21st launch of PCVR/PSVR2 versions, bringing with it more improvements and a new weapon recipe, “The Orphan.”