NACON and KT Racing’s latest racer is almost here, bringing rally to both consoles and PC once again. WRC Generations is up for pre-order now.
Watch those turns
Now available for preorder and releasing on 3 November 2022 on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, PC and later on Nintendo Switch™, WRC Generations celebrates the arrival of a new generation of hybrid cars and the new driving experience they offer. The new Leagues mode offers players the chance to compete against others of a similar level. WRC Generations is the most advanced title in the series and has the largest selection of cars, rallies and special stages ever included in a video game.NACON press release
WRC Generations is the biggest WRC title yet, and includes a ton of content, no matter which edition you pick. The Fully Loaded version though, well it’s just got that much more. Those who buy into that premium edition will receive:
- The WRC Generations game
- Early access 48 hours before release
- Sébastien Loeb’s Citroën C4 WRC
- Additional livery for Romain Dumas' Porsche 911 GT3 RS RGT
- Bonus items to enhance the livery editor
- A Career Starter Pack with experienced crew member cards for Career mode
- Three months of free access to WRC+, the official streaming platform of the FIA World Rally Championship
WRC Generations lands on Xbox and PlayStation platforms, as well as the PC, on November 3rd. A Switch version is coming as well, though at a later date.