An. incredibly light month, even for summer, nonetheless includes a pair of big Switch RPG releases with Live A Live and Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
While away the hours
Here’s the thing, July of ’22 is pretty much a blank slate. There just isn’t much. And when I say that, I really mean it, with only a scant few game releases. If you’re into FPS’, platformers, racing titles, or third-person action games, you’re all but out of luck.
If you’re a role-playing devotee however, you might be in for a few big treats. Depending on your tastes of course, there are two massive RPGs on the docket with both Live A Live and Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Both of those Switch titles are looking great, and hit at just the right time, ready to take up some summer play-times.
Here’s the full list of what’s coming up:
- Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series – Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Yurukill: The Calumination Games – PS5, PS4, PC
- Loopmancer – PC
- Rune Factory 5 – PC
- Mothmen 1966 – Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- DC League of Super-Pets – Xbox, PS4, Switch
- Live A Live – Switch
- Omori – PS4
- Capcom Arcade Second Stadium – PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Fire Commander – Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 – Switch