I’m pretty sure you didn’t see this one coming. Classified Arms, the latest season of content for Call of Duty: Vanguard is bringing some big things.
Classified Arms, the official name for the newest season of content for Call of Duty: Vanguard, is packed up with the usual assortment of CoD goodies. You get expansions to Warzone, Vanguard’s multiplayer modes, and of course some new Zombies stuff.
But there’s more to this latest season than just that. Much more actually, as it also heralds the arrival of Operation Monarch. Yes, that Operation Monarch.
Still with us? Good, cause there’s a ton of content to read through as to Classified Arms. Check it all out below.
- Uncover Ancient Secrets, Loadout Items at Dig Site. Get your hands dirty at this new Monarch Point of Interest between the Ruins and Mines to find Supply Boxes and clues of enemies to come.
- New Offshore Gulag. Escape the Hold, Caldera’s new Gulag. Built by Toys for Bob, this three-lane arena welcomes all combatants to intense duels before redeployment.
- Prepare for Operation Monarch. Ancient cave paintings, massive skulls, and an otherworldly axe are just some of the odd sightings around Caldera. Operation Monarch is a special limited-time event featuring the iconic Titans of the Monsterverse, Godzilla and Kong.
Vanguard and Warzone:
- Powerful Marksman Rifle and Fast-Firing Assault Rifle Lead New Prototypical Armaments. The M1916 and Nikita AVT, previously classified for even the most elite Operators, will soon be a part of your arsenal. Also: get your hands on a new SMG and Sledgehammer Games’ favorite melee weapon later this season.
- S.O.T.F. 008 Descends on Caldera. Mateo Hernandez, Florence Carter, and Kim Tae Young make up this new task force. Learn about Captain Butcher’s latest recruits and what they bring to battle during this season.
- Mayhem Map, Trophy System Coming at Launch. Tower over your opponents and a mock city in a new small-sized map, using the Trophy System to defend your squad from incoming projectiles.
- A New Ranked Season Begins. Begin a new ascent to the Top 250 as you earn new Weapon Blueprints, Camos, Charms, and more in Ranked Play.
- The Road Ahead for Vanguard Zombies. In addition to 20 new Season Challenges and the introduction of fresh Battle Pass weaponry, Treyarch has shared their plans for the future of Vanguard Zombies.
Classified Arms arrives or all versions of Call of Duty: Vanguard on April 27th.