Dictatorial island-nation sim Tropico 6 is getting funky with some new DLC. Dubbed Festival, the pack brings loads of new elements, including festivals.
Oh what a feeling
Here’s a rundown of what’s included in Festival, from Kalypso:
- Party it up with the new ‘Festival’ mechanic: host 20+ types of festivals each based off different eras and ensure your soirees are the talk of the town for years to come
- New scenario-driven campaign: take on The Boredom – an ancient evil threatening to engulf Tropico in clouds of mundanity and mind-numbing activities
- 8 new buildings: make use of 4 new festival areas and ensure your parties are well equipped with new buildings like the Balloon Factory and Fireworks Factory
- Add a spring to your citizens’ step with the Dance School and keep your island visitor numbers healthy by adding a Ticket Shop for specific festivals
- 4 new tunes: keep the party going with an assortment of new tracks, each tailored to a different festival
- 3 new edicts: experiment with exciting new features like Funhouser Special, Customer Service and Laundry Festivals
- 2 new customization options: pick your perfect party outfit and set your palace to match
Feelin’ fancy? Dancy? Well then you might want to add Festival to your copy of Tropico 6. It’s out right now for the PC edition of the game, and coming to the Xbox One and PS4 editions on September 1st.