There are deals galore for PC gamers to take advantage of during Fanatical’s Summer Sale, and now that also includes Bethesda and Capcom offerings.
Too… many… games
Have you been looking for something new to play for the rest of the summer? Or maybe more likely, have you been looking to build that backlog just a lil’ bit more? Yes? Of course you have! Well, now that might be a little easier fr you thanks to Fanatical.
The digital gaming marketplace is holding its summer sale currently, and there’s a ton of stuff on offer. If you’ve been checking it out, then you should also know that some massive names have joined up.
That would be Capcom, Bethesda, and Ubisoft, a trio that translates into a big pile of triple-A stuff. And being that this is a sale, a good deal of it is being promoted with a nice discount attached.
Standouts? Here are a few:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Ultimate Edition (-77%)
- Anno 1800 Complete Edition Year 3 (-41%)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 – Warlords of New York – Expansion (-72%)
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (-44%)
- Resident Evil 2 Deluxe Edition (-64%)
- Resident Evil 3 (-70%)
- Dishonored 2 (-86%)
- DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition (-78%)
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition (-78%)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR (-77%).
In addition to the deals, there’s also a virtual wheel to spin that could net you “extra discounts, free games and spending sprees*”. Want more? How about a chance to win an “Intel Core i7 processor & AMD Vega graphics powered mini PC, gaming monitor & speakers set, and much more”? Find out more about that right here, and check out the sale here.
*Purchase criteria required