The latest Metro title from Deep Silver and 4A Games, Metro Exodus has been officially updated to the current generation console standard. 0
Exodus (from last-gen)
Joining the tidal wave of fairly recent games that’ve been, and will be, updated to current-gen is Metro Exodus. The third game in the Metro series, Exodus shook up the formula with large scale outdoor areas. It also had a story that took play far from the crowded tunnels of the Moscow metro. Some big changes.
Now it’s back once again, in enhanced form for the newest round of consoles as well as the PC. And from the looks of things, that new update has things looking pretty terrific.
Metro Exodus now sports 4K resolution, 60fps, and Ray Tracing across the PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S. But Deep Silver isn’t done yet, as along with the updating, comes the Metro Exodus Complete Edition.
A new boxed, physical copy of Exodus, the Complete Edition will offer up all the enhancements, plus the full suite of DLC.
- Enhanced for the latest consoles – enhanced to utilize to power of Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 including 60FPS, up to 4K resolution a Field Of View slider for the first time in the series along with Ray Traced lighting.
- Enhanced for Xbox Series X|S – optimized for platform specific features including spatial audio and Smart Delivery support. Xbox Series X will boast full Ray Traced lighting, 4K 60FPS and Xbox Series S will deliver full Ray Traced lighting, 60FPS and 1080p resolution. Available via Smart Delivery.
- Enhanced for PlayStation 5 – optimized for platform specific features including DualSense™ Haptic Feedback support and 3D Audio, alongside full Ray Traced lighting and 60FPS 4K visuals.
- The Complete Package – includes Metro Exodus and all DLC content – The Two Colonels and Sam’s Story.
- Experience Sandbox Survival – flee the shattered ruins of dead Moscow and follow a gripping story that links together classic Metro gameplay with huge, non-linear levels.
- Deadly Combat and Stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat.
- Explore a Hostile World – embark on journey that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter. Discover the Russian wilderness, brought to life with day/night cycles and dynamic weather.