A staggering 800k players have looped in to Loop Hero, and all of their feedback has resulted in the first big updating of the endless game.
Getting Loopy again
Okay so, actually this isn’t a trailer. It’s a mini-doc from noclip. What it is though, is pretty informative about the world of Loop Hero, and just how this unique title got made. If you have 24 or so minutes, it’s pretty interesting.
And that update is very much live too. So make sure to check that out, if you have the game.
New features include:
- Save On The Go: The new update features an option to save and exit the game in the middle of an expedition, preserving your progress.
- Perks Deck: A new option that locks boss perks so they don’t drop in the expedition perk pool.
- Escape From Battle: Safety-conscious heroes can now escape during battles with 30 percent of their resources.
- Speed Up: The speed button now includes up to 4x expedition speed and 2.5x battle speed.
- Inventory Management: Items can now be locked in the inventory by right-clicking on them.
- Deck Switching: Decks can now be switched in the cards, supplies, and perks menus.
- New Tiles, New Enemies: Three new tiles and two new enemies have been added to the game, but it’s up to heroes to find them …