High-end collectible maker Hot Toys is expanding its Star Wars: The Mandalorian series with the main bad guy himself, Moff Gideon.
One of the best Star Wars villains in years, Moff Gideon is a force in the post-Empire galaxy. He’s also a man with a plan, as his acquisition of Grogu has been the key plot point across The Mandalorian’s 1+ seasons. And now, he can be added to your collection by way of a Hot Toys figure.
If you know Hot Toys, then you know exactly what to expect from this one. That’s to say, loads of detailing, plenty of accessories, and a spot-on likeness of actor Giancarlo Esposito.
Cast in the 1:6th scale, the figure will also include the fabled Darksaber. Last seen in the possession of Star Wars: Rebels’ own Mandalorian Sabine Wren Hot Toys’ Gideon includes swappable in-motion and still versions of the black-hued blade.
Here are the full details:
- A newly developed specially hand-painted head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression, mustache and detailed skin texture
- A newly-developed 1:6 scale body with over 30 points of articulation
- Multiple interchangeable gloved hands for a wide range of posing and display options
- Moff Gideon’s imperial officer outfit combining tailored fabric and armor elements
- A fabric cape
- One Darksaber hilt with blade
- One Darksaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One blaster pistol
- A specially designed dynamic figure stand with Star Wars™ logo and character nameplate
Moff Gideon is set to ship out in the spring of 2022, and is priced in at $250.00 USD. Of course, he’s stocked via Hot Toys retail partner Sideshow Toys, and does have an offered layaway plan. Click here to check it out.