The original Mega Man is back. The classic Capcom platforming series continues today, with the release of the all-new Mega Man 11 on consoles the PC.
Today is a big, big day if you’re a Mega Man fan. This is the first new release in a while, after all, so it’s kind of a big deal. Mega Man 11 is finally live now though, and available for your platform of choice.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Gear up! Take advantage of the Double Gear system – A unique new twist on the satisfying platforming action, offering options to enhance Mega Man’s speed and power on the fly.
- For vets and first-timers – Multiple difficulty options are available for a player of any platformer skill level. Controls for an on-screen weapon wheel have been added for easy accessibility to all of Mega Man’s weapons during combat.
- Multitude of classic and unique Challenge Modes – Tackle a wealth of classic Challenge Modes such as Time Attack or Score Attack as well as several other unique Challenge Modes like Balloon Rush, Jump Saver and more.
- Bust to the top of the Online Leaderboards – Best your buddies’ scores or times across several Challenge Modes or simply aim for the top, challenging players around the world. A nifty auto-upload option ensures your score/time is uploaded automatically to the Online Leaderboards.
- Get caught up on robo-lore in the Gallery – Get up close and check out the unusual and wonderful characters of Mega Man 11!
Don’t forget too that the complete legacy of Mega Man titles have been recently made available. Both The classic series (that 11 is a part of) and the ‘X’ series have seen complete releases this year. They’re both under the “Legacy Collection” banner, and are probably out for what you game on.