Lets be honest, you knew it was going to have one… or two. Or three.
Activision and Sledgehammer Games’ reinvention of the Call of Duty franchise has futuristic tech, a renewed focus on characters, and Kevin Spacey. And now it has some Collector’s Editions to tout as well. In all, three limited editions of the game have been announced this week with the Atlas Pro Edition, Atlas Limited Edition and Atlas Digital Pro Edition.
Atlas, if you didn’t know, is the private military company that will take center stage in Advanced Warfare. The fictional PMC figures into the limited editions in a big way too as you’ll see from the descriptions. Check out what you get below.
The Atlas Pro Edition and Atlas Limited Edition are now available for pre-order while supplies last. The Digital Pro Edition will be available for pre-order at a later date. Full details follow.
- Inspired by the Atlas Corporation, the leading Private Military Corporation (PMC) in 2054 and lead by the influential Jonathan Irons, theCall of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited Edition features an extensive array of both digital and physical content, including a bonus multiplayer map Atlas Gorge, a collectible SteelBook™, the Welcome to Atlas: Advanced Soldier Manual, and the Atlas Digital Content Pack, a collection of digital content that includes an Atlas-themed exoskeleton, Atlas-themed weaponry, and more. (SRP $79.99)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition is the ultimate package, including everything available in the Atlas Limited Edition version (bonus multiplayer map Atlas Gorge, the collectible SteelBook™, the Welcome to Atlas: Advanced Soldier Manual, and the Atlas Digital Content Pack), as well asthe Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass featuring four action-packed DLC Map Packs*, each delivering a collection of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare multiplayer content and more (SRP $119.99)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Digital Pro Edition is perfect for fans that prefer to access all of their content digitally. The Atlas Digital Pro Edition includes all of the same bold digital content as the Atlas Pro Edition, including the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass, bonus multiplayer map Atlas Gorge, and the Atlas Digital Content Pack. Also included with this version is the Atlas Digital Edition Personalization Pack, with more details to be revealed soon. (SRP $99.99)
All three versions include the following:
- Atlas Gorge Bonus Multiplayer Map – Atlas Gorge re-envisions the fan-favorite Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare® map, Pipeline, re-imagined for the new Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare exoskeleton abilities. The Atlas Corporation has commandeered the world’s largest power source, the Three Gorges Dam in central China, creating a gripping setting for a multiplayer battle. Combatants will navigate the shadows and control a map-based turret scorestreak that overlooks the dam and helps to keep enemies at bay, all while leveraging new abilities and tactics enabled by exoskeleton technology, such as vertical combat, new sightlines, and strategic vantage points.
- Atlas Digital Content Pack – Atlas Corporation-themed, in-game content including:
- Two (2) Weapons – The Bal-27 AE Assault Rifle and the Atlas 45 AE Pistol: Trick out your loadout with these two sleek weapons fitted with an Atlas Corporation theme to match your other custom content.
- Atlas Exoskeleton: Strike fear into competition with your PMC-issued, white, red & black custom Atlas exoskeleton, and ensure opponents remember who took them out.
- Atlas Helmet: A state-of-the-art custom Atlas helmet.
- Atlas Player Card: Leave your mark on any killcam with an Atlas player card, featuring both a custom Atlas calling card and custom Atlas emblem.
- Five (5) Bonus Supply Drops: Supply Drops are part of the revolutionary changes in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare that Sledgehammer Games is bringing to Call of Duty multiplayer. You’ll be well-prepared for battle as soon as you boot up with five bonus supply drops, which unlock a variety of game-changing, in-game content from player customization gear to weapons. More information on Supply Drops and the full suite of multiplayer options will be revealed on Aug. 11.
- Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade Token: Over the course of Campaign mode, players unlock exoskeleton perks and abilities that help tackle various obstacles and challenges. This token provides an extra upgrade for your exoskeleton, so you’re already at an advantage when jumping into the Campaign.
- Welcome to Atlas: Advanced Soldier Manual: The Atlas Corporation’s Advanced Soldier Manual ensures that all recruits are equipped with the necessary intel to become a tier-one Advanced Soldier with Atlas. The manual features original concept artwork from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare developer, Sledgehammer Games, as well as historical and tactical information that will bolster every soldier’s potential for success in the field and prepare them to carry out Atlas’ global mission.
- Collectible SteelBook™: Limited edition steel case featuring premium in-game artwork.
- Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Soundtrack: Digital copy of the in-game score, featuring main title & themes by legendary composer, Harry Gregson-Williams as well as original music by Audiomachine.
Solid special inclusions all around on this one, even in the Digital Edition, which isn’t available for pre-order just yet. Also not ‘available’ just yet are descriptions of the game’s multiplayer modes. Have no fear though as those will be detailed well before launch on August 11th, when Activision will be holding a worldwide reveal.
As for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare itself, you can look look for that on the Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, and PC on November 4th.