Are you in Universal City, CA? How about Colonia Centro Mexico or Buenos Aires? If you are, wanna meet and greet with some of Platinum Games and Kojima Productions best?
With photo ops and autograph sessions planned for the three cities, there are some pretty slick opportunities for fans of the tactical espionage action games and those looking forward to Raiden’s first solo starring adventure.
All three events will let fans get up close and personal with Mr. Yuji Korekado from Kojima Productions and Mr. Atsushi Inaba from Platinum Games for some rare autograph opportunities.
Here’s your rundown of the where’s and when’s:
• WHAT: Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available to sign autographs at GameStop. The first 150 fans will also be invited to an accompanying launch party at Hard Rock Café that evening, featuring a live performance by METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE music composer, Jamie Christopherson and orchestra.
• WHERE: GameStop at Universal City Walk (1000 Universal Studios Blvd Universal City, CA 91608)
• WHEN: February 18, 2013 from 8-10pm PST
• WHAT: Fans will have the chance to demo the game at Museum Britanico Americano. Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available for autographs.
• WHERE: Museum Britanico Americano (#134 Colonia Centro Mexico D.F.)
• WHEN: February 20, 2013 from 6pm-12am
• WHAT: Fans will have the opportunity to take METAL GEAR-themed photos, which will be printed on postcards. Producer Korekado-san will be available to sign autographs.
• WHERE: Sony Style Cabildo (Cabildo 2070 Ciudad de Buenos Aires)
• WHEN: February 22, 2013 from 8pm-12am
It’s a limited itinerary to be sure, but then again you rarely see these guys doing auto sessions at all. Don’t look a gift horse int he mouth is what I’m saying there (not that I really know what that means).
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance launches for the Xbox 360 and PS3 on the 19the of this month.