A few fixes for some multiplayer issues.
A new patch is available for Max Payne 3 which fixes some multiplayer issues. The patch is available now for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and contains the following fixes: –
- The Kill screen now shows what weapon and burst the enemy used to kill you
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally get stuck in cover
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally appear invisible
- Fixed an issue where game modes could appear to be over 100% full
- Fixed an issue where occasionally a Loadout slot could overwrite another Loadout slot at the start of a round of Gang Wars
- Fixed an issue where a party would have trouble loading into a new game after a party member had left
The ‘Painful Memories’ DLC is out on December 4th as well, with new maps, weapons, items and more for your enjoyment.