Mezco’s first take on DC Comics anti-hero (and future wife of the Dark Knight) Catwoman is ready for pre-order. One of the few female characters in the line, Selina is looking fantastic.
Mezco was recently asking for “favorite female” characters on social media, and that’s a good thing. Mainly because I assume it means that there are more female heroes and villains on the way. I kind of really want to assemble an X-Men team, so I need a 90s Jean and Rogue at the very least.
As it stands right now though, we’ve got a movie Wonder Woman figure hitting some time this year, and this lady. As the first female character from the DC comics universe joining the One:12, she’s looking awesome.
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Smiling head
- Snarling head
- Unmasked head
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) whip holding hand (R)
- One (1) “come here” hand
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Tailored stretch catsuit
- Waist belt with tool kit
- Mid-calf work boots
- One (1) pair of goggles (Fit both masked heads)
- One (1) backpack (removable)
- One (1) whip
- One (1) waist belt with cat burglar tool kit (non-removable)