It’s time once again for players to delve into The Lands Between… if they ever left. Bandai Namco’s Elden Ring has some new downloadables.
How ’bout a little one on one
Elden Ring’s new DLC comes in two parts, the Colosseum and the Cosmetics. While the latter might be self-explanatory, the former presents a cool new option for players. Namely, that they can go one on one, battling across a total of three venues, each with their own rules.
- The Limgrave Colosseum features two modes: United Combat and Combat Ordeal.
- In United Combat, combatants will be divided into two teams to fight in timed battles with the ability to respawn. Each death and respawn grants points to the adversaries, offering victory to the team with the higher score.
- In Combat Ordeal, it’s every Tarnished for themselves. Combatants in this mode can also respawn until the timer hits zero, and the one with the most points will prevail as victor.
- The Royal Colosseum, located in Leyndell, features Duel Mode. Two Tarnished face off in a duel to the death, and without the ability to respawn.
- The Caelid Colosseum features all aforementioned modes with the addition of being able to summon Spirit Ashes to fight by players’ sides.
And along with the above, there’s also that cosmetic pack. That includes a total of five new hairstyles for you to quaff your warrior with. Can’t be too fashionable for Elden Ring’s grueling fights after all.
All of the above is out now, and can be added onto your base edition of Elden Ring… for free.