One of the hottest months of the year is here, and bringing a decent amount of games too. Spotlighting them are Paper Mario and Ghosts of Tsushima.
While July isn’t really known for big game releases, this year is a little different. The seventh month on the calendar holds not one, but two monsters, plus a bunch more.
For starters, there’s the basically just announced Paper Mario: The Origami King for the Nintendo Switch. The game sets Paper Mario on a quest to defeat a King with a penchant for folding his enemies up. Depending on what Nintendo is saving up for the autumn/Holiday too, it actually could be one of the biggest Switch releases of the year.
Then there’s Sony’s long awaited Ghosts of Tsushima. A samurai epic, Ghosts features a historical tale that casts gamers as Jin Sakai. Jin is one of the very last of his samurai clan, and he finds himself smack dab in the middle of the Mongol invasion of mainland Japan. It also looks spectacular.
So a pair of potential blockbusters are hitting, but what else is there? Well, plenty actually, and a little something for almost everyone. Scroll down to take a look.
- Iron Man VR – PSVR
- Catherine: Full Body – Switch
- NASCAR Heat 5 – PS4, Xbox One
- Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise – Switch
- F1 2020 – PS4, Xbox One
- Death Stranding – PC
- Kingdom Majestic – PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Rocket Arena – PS4, Xbox One, PC
- The Persistence – PS4, Xbox One
- Paper Mario: The Origami King – Switch
- Ghost Of Tsushima – PS4
- Those Who Remain – PS4
- Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus – PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break – PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Stadia
- Destroy All Humans! – PS4, Xbox One, PC, Stadia
- Skater XL – PS4, Xbox One
- Streets of Rage 4 (physical) – PS4, Xbox One, Switch