Ready for more of iD and Bethesda’s Doom reboot? Bloodfall is now available.
More demon slaying and multiplayer gore, just in time for the Holidays
The latest expansion pack for Doom has officially arrived wth Bloodfall. No, it’s not free like the last update, but this full-on expansion adds in quite a bit. If you’re a multiplayer junkie, you’re gonna want to have a look.
Pretty slick looking new maps. Plenty more too than just the playing fields too, al adding up to a pretty solid bang for your buck. Here’s what’s included:
- Three new multiplayer maps:
Empyrian – fight in an ageless colosseum held aloft by opposing energies, as the gilded embattlements slowly crumble
Boneyard – battle in the outer realm of Hell, where the landscape is made entirely of demon flesh, teeth, and bone
Outbreak – engage in intense combat throughout a UAC facility transformed after underworldly science breaks free from containment
- A new player-controlled demon: Spectre Pinky
- A new weapon: Grenade Launcher– bank grenades off walls and deal area damage, or use the secondary fire to detonate smoke grenades
- New equipment: Lateral Thrusters– provides short directional boosts to player movement
- New ways to customize your DOOM Marine, including the Cultist Armor– armor blessed in the temple and baptized in blood
- New hack modules
Not bad, huh? The pack will cost you $14.99 USD solo, but it is a part of the Season Pass too. So if you have that, then you can get to downloading right now at no additional cost. It’s available to add onto the Xbox One, PS4, and PC versions of the game… which is actually all of them. Probably could have just said that.