Enter FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS®
SQARE ENIX CO., LTD and Gumi Inc are launching a free-to-play FINAL FANTASY title to both iOS and Android audiences in summer 2016. The hit title has already drawn in more than six million players in Japan and is an entirely new role-playing adventure for the mobile generation.
Players will follow two knights of the kingdom of Grandshelt, as well as a young girl who suddenly appears before them, as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS will feature:
· Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans
· Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
· High-quality CG animations of FINAL FANTASY summons
· Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra
· A complete RPG experience in an easy, portable format for mobile phones
Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.
Keep your eyes out for FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS in summer 2016.