DC Comics’ king of Atlantis is finally available for pre-order from Mezco’s One:12 Collective. This is 100% classic Aquaman, though spiffed up a bit.
Unite the seven
There’s already an Aquaman in the One:12 Collective of course. Jason Momoa’s version has been around for a while. But what about fans who like to keep their collections a little more comics-focused? They should be very happy indeed about this week’s announcement since at long last one of the most iconic Justice Leaguers has arrived.
Aquaman is decidedly based on the comics version of the hero, and comes complete with his famed trident. Mezco has decided to go a little further though, and adding some dimension to his costume.
It looks to be optional, but Aquaman will come packed with some Atlantean armor to snap on. And that’s good, since there isn’t much else in the box. I’d be more down on that, but Arther looks awesome otherwise, so I won’t pick.
Expect him some time this Holiday, in the October to December time frame. Preorders are her, specs are below.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE AQUAMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of trident holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of swimming hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Fitted bodysuit
- Cross-body strap with shoulder pad
- Belt with ‘A’ shaped insignia
- Mid-calf boots
- One (1) Trident of Neptune
- One (1) Crown of Atlantis
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Aquaman figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.