Easily one of the Armored Avenger’s most distinct armor sets, the “Model 42” is coming to the One:12 Collective.
Black and gold
I can’t say, as an Iron Man fan, I like the Model 42 all that much. But that’s me. I tend to prefer the more iconic looks for Marvel’s heroes. All the same though, this is one of the most standout of Tony Stark’s creations.
The distinct black and gold, taking the place of the traditional red and gold, is a huge change. Honestly, it does look pretty neat, and it’s easy to see why there are fans who love it. That’s probably why Mezco chose it as a new Iron Man variant figure.
While the standard version of old shellhead isn’t even out yet, the toy-maker has announced the Model 42 as a surprise offering. The figure is coming up fast too, hitting next month (November).
Have a look at him here, and pre-order one for your collection (if they’re not sold out yet):
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE IRON MAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- One (1) head portrait
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of blasting/booster hands (L&R)
- Armored Suit
- Light-up arc reactor
- One (1) chest beam repulsor
- Two (2) repulsor beam FX
- Two (2) hand booster FX
- Two (2) foot booster FX
- Two (2) gauntlet firing missiles
- Two (2) rocket firing hip discs
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Iron Man: Armor Model 42 Edition figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
The One:12 Collective Iron Man: Armor Model 42 Edition is available for preorder at http://mezcotoyz.com/one-