Valiant Comics is back at NYCC for 2018, with a pretty nice slate of signings, panels, and even a portfolio review. Read on for the full schedule.
East Coast Con
As you might expect, since Valiant will be in the house next month at NYCC, they’re planning on having a presentation that’ll rung the gamut. There’ll be a pair of panels, a portfolio review, where you can get your work looks at by the pros, and a slate of signings.
What you won’t find below however, are times and dates for those signings. Valiant will be keeping things a little more fluid that usual this year. That means they’ll have talent at the booth (#1635), but that it will be appearing at seemingly random times.
The roster is a pretty good one though, with the following stars showing up:
- Vita Ayala (LIVEWIRE, The Wilds)
- Ken Lashley (BLOODSHOT RISING SPIRIT, X-Men)
- Peter Milligan (BRITANNIA, Detective Comics)
- Robert Gill (BOOK OF DEATH, BRITANNIA: LOST EAGLES OF ROME)
- Andy Diggle (SHADOWMAN, INCURSION)
- And more!
As for the panels on tap, those we have times for.
Thursday October 4th at 2:45pm est in room 102
- VALIANT 101: A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO VALIANT! New to the Valiant Universe? There’s never been a better time to become a fan! Jump on board right here with a fun-filled introduction to the origins and adventures of Valiant’s greatest heroes, from past hits like HARBINGER to current bestsellers like X-O MANOWAR, and brand-new upcoming titles featuring FAITH, BLOODSHOT, LIVEWIRE, and more! Valiant has been hailed as the premier superhero publisher in comics today. Now, look no further than this panel to find out where to start!
Saturday October 6th at 7:30 pm in room 1C03
- VALIANT: THE VOICES OF VALIANT BEYOND! Sit in on an in-depth discussion from the unstoppable talents behind the publisher’s latest initiative, VALIANT BEYOND, as they reveal behind-the-scenes looks at their upcoming Valiant titles, insider information about the creative process, and more – featuring writers Vita Ayala (LIVEWIRE), Andy Diggle(SHADOWMAN, INCURSION), Lonnie Nadler and Zac Thompson (BLOODSHOT RISING SPIRIT), and other incredible special guests!
All that and a look at your portfolio too
Yes, I said there’d be portfolio reviews, and the times and dates for those are a little easier to manage. The reviews will take place every day at NYCC, starting at 11am and running through 2pm. What if you’re not such an early riser? Well, fortunately for you, there are evening reviews as well. Those will be taking place from 5:15 to 6:15.
All of the portfolio reviews will be held at the Valiant Comics booth on the show floor. Again, that’s going to be #1635.