Another Thor Ragnarok character joins Mezco’s One:12 line with Hela. But honestly, the design is so comic accurate she might as well be from the books too.
Goddess of the underworld
I’m not what you’d call a huge fan of Hela from the comics. And I’m not a fan of hers from Ragnarok either. Then again, I’m not a fan of that movie at all, so that’d go without saying. The point though, is that even with all that, I’m liking this figure.
Basically that’s because it’s so close to the iconic look of Hela. It’s hard not to like that if you’re an old school Marvel fan. One knock is that she doesn’t include all that many accessories, which is something in a One:12 figure that I don’t dig. Still, Hela is pretty cool looking, and has a pretty great Cate Blanchett likeness too.
The figure is set to ship out in quarter one of next year and will cost you $80.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE RAGNAROK HELA FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 15cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) set of fists (L&R)
- Two (2) sets of posing hands (L&R x2)
- One (1) set of sword holding hands (L&R)
- Fitted suit with chest armor
- Wrist gauntlets
- Knee-high boots
- Two (2) Necroswords
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Ragnarok Hela is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.