Nintendo has a pretty full line of its newest titles on the way to the Con in California for gamers to try out.
The WonderCon news keeps on rolling as Nintendo has announced that a quartet of games that have both already been released and are are still on the way will be present and accounted for at. These are pretty big games too, including one that just might be the biggest release on the calendar for the company for the first half of this year.
- Mario Kart 8 for Wii U, launching May 30
- Mario Golf: World Tour for Nintendo 3DS, launching May 2
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe for Nintendo 3DS, launching May 2
- Yoshi’s New Island for Nintendo 3DS, available now
- Disney Magical World for Nintendo 3DS, available now
Honestly, it’s worth showing up at the Nintendo booth just to play Mario Kart 8, which looks stunning and like it could easily be a marquee title for the Wii U. Other than that one, Kirby: Triple Deluxe is a key game for the 3DS and Mario Golf is one of the longest running of the Mario peripheral franchises. Not too shabby of a lineup overall.
WinderCon takes place in Anaheim, California and runs from April 18th through the 20th.