Good in a team? Let’s see how you cope on your own.
If you’ve been wiping the floor with the opposition in Halo 4’s King of the Hill and Oddball modes, maybe you’d like to try and go it alone. You’ll be able to as a new FFA Throwback playlist is coming next week, featuring the maps Haven, Adrift, Complex, Solace and Abandon. King of the Hill and Oddball will support up to 8 players and will require 50 and 100 points to win respectively.
There was also details of the patch that was released on Monday, which will only affect playlists and not on-disc custom game map variants. The fixes are as follows: –
- Fixed exploit locations on Complex
- Fixed exploit locations on Haven
- Fixed exploit locations on Ragnarok
- Increased daily XP cap
- Reduced weighting for Ragnarok in BTB/KotH/CTF
- Reduced weighting for Haven in Infinity Slayer and SWAT