Call of Duty’s next season of content is almost here, with Season 5 hitting for Black Ops Cold War on August 12th. Who’s ready to be a double agent?
All new ops
As usual, Call of Duty’s latest season promises a ton of fresh content. Not only does the pack come complete with a new game mode, but plenty of everything else you’d expect too.
Zombies, Outbreak, Onslaught, Warzone… all of the above get new additions. There’s a flamethrower Scorestreak too, and a mighty 5 pack of new multiplayer maps.
All of it though, is headlined by Double Agent, and you can get a taste of that in the trailer below.
Black Ops Cold War Content:
- Become a Double Agent in the newest Multiplayer game mode
- Demolition returns in-season
- Five new Multiplayer maps
- New Scorestreak – The Flamethrower
- New Zombies content – new perk. field upgrade, support weapon and more
- New Outbreak content – new region, objective, tank, grapple gun and intel
- New Onslaught content (PlayStation) – new map and intel
- New perks – Combat Scouting and Tempered
- New Points of Interest – Broadcast Stations and
- New Gulag – Rush
- Clash debuts in-season
- The Red Doors grow unstable – mid-season event coming soon
Season 5 of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War goes live on August 12th for all versions of the game.