Pathfinder Kingmaker has returned for the PC, in Enhanced Plus Edition form. The new version includes all the DLC, plus a hefty launch discount.
The King… maker
Pathfinder Kingmaker is a title that seems to slip under the radar. First launched back in 2018, the role-playing title sports a classic isometric perspective, and is packed with fantasy action.
If you skipped it the first time around, then you might be interested in the new Enhanced Plus Edition. The new revision has made its way to the Epic Game Store on the PC, and includes a ton of extras.
In it, you’ll find the base game, plus:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – The WildcardsIntrepid explorers of The Stolen Lands can discover a new playable race the Tieflings, harness the power of a newly playable class Kineticists, and booster their party with the companion the Tiefling Kineticist, who brings her own rich, engaging storyline.
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – ’Varnhold’s LotJust as you were claiming your first title, another hero of the Stolen Lands became a baron too: Maegar Varn, captain of the Varnling Host mercenary band and rightful ruler of Varnhold. In this DLC, you join Varn as his general, and experience ’Varnhold’s valorous history first-hand.Playing a full new storyline that runs parallel to the main story, players will import the results of this adventure to their main story, facing the consequences of their choices when moving forward with their main party and storyline.
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Beneath The Stolen LandsBeneath the Stolen Lands, valiant adventurers meet with the self-proclaimed protector of Golarion and discover what secrets lie buried beneath the surface in a shifting labyrinth of madness. Here, nothing is what it seems as players defend the lands against one of the deadliest enemies the world has ever seen. Enter the dungeon as your main character. Alternatively, you can wait for an invitation from a mysterious protector of Golarion as you play through the main story. The pre-set version of the dungeon is included in the main campaign, allowing you to use your character and companions to conquer the Tenebrous Depths.
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Bloody Mess Does what it says adds more blood and gore to the game as an additional option.
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Arcane UnleashedDLC adding more magic and spells to the game.
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Royal AscensionIncludes Soundtrack, Digital Artbook, two in-game portraits, board game module, hi-rez map and a red panda.
The above is available right now on Epic, and as mentioned it has a nice discount for the launch. The MSRP is pretty low already for what you get included, at $19.99 USD. But right now you can also nab a cool 40% off of that.
But wait, there’s more! Also landing on Epic today is the Imperial Edition of the game. That’s the premium version of Pathfinder, and includes the DLC’s plus some digital extras like an art book and soundtrack. That’s priced in at $39.99 USD, and has an even bigger 50% deal happening.
So pick your path, and make some kings.