Godzilla fans will want to check out what TOHO/Bandai’s exclusive 1954 styled Godzilla figure at next month’s San Diego Comic Con.
Hail to the king
Just returning to the big screen once again is Godzilla. The original kaiju can be seen now in the free-for-all that is Godzilla: King of the Monsters. The latest Hollywood feature might be the best looking version of the big beast yet too. But even so, it’s the original that still holds a special place in pop culture. You know, the one that was a guy in a rubbery suit?
And to that end, TOHO and Bandai have something very cool planned for SDCC in a few weeks. The Comic Convention will play host to a joined booth. There the companies will offer up a vinyl figure based on the very first ‘Zilla.
The 1954-styled figure will be made available daily at the Con, but in limited quantities. You know the drill – if you want one, get to booth #3535 early.
- 65th Anniversary 1954 Godzilla Deluxe Vinyl Figure (2019 Convention Exclusive)
- From Bandai the 65th Anniversary 1954 Godzilla Deluxe Vinyl Figure (2019 Convention Exclusive) is an authentic recreation of the iconic kaiju that introduced Godzilla to the world in the 1954 Toho film Godzilla. This highly detailed 2019 Convention Exclusive Godzilla features accurate sculpting in a limited edition translucent flake vinyl with added paint treatments for enhanced realism. The exclusive package is a displayable window box with premium sleeve.
- 1954 Godzilla commemorating Godzilla’s 65th anniversary
- 6.5” tall translucent flake vinyl Godzilla with exclusive enhanced deco
- Displayable window box with premium sleeve
- Officially licensed by Toho Co., Ltd.
- Available at the Godzilla (Toho Co., Ltd./ Bandai America Inc.) booth!
- Price: $30