Officially called “Joker: The Clown Prince of Crime Edition”, this is a Mr J that some fans had been calling “Punk Joker”. The figure kind of vanished for a while there, but far from being cancelled, he’s now available for pre-order form Mezco Toyz.
Joker’s a punk
I saw this Joker last quite some time ago… I think anyway. It’s a little hard to tell with the One:12 Collective, since the figures are offered so far in advance. Or at least, they were. They’ve kind of changed that up. But let’s get back to business, since we’re looking at a pretty awesome Joker figure here.
This is a younger, and much more punk version of the classic DC Comics baddie, and includes accessories to match. With fingerless gloves and a very different costume (for Joker), you’ll find two huge knives, an MP5, and a teddy bear with dynamite attached to it. That’s different than what the standard Joker, or the deluxe version, comes with.
And here’s what’s in the box:
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE JOKER FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands
- One (1) weapon holding hand (R)
- One (1) pair of posing/cane holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of knife holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Short sleeve button-down shirt
- Tailored vest
- Duty belt with knife sheaths
- Pinstripe pants
- Work boots
- One (1) time bomb teddy bear
- Two (2) knives (fits into sheaths on belt)
- One (1) skull-handled cane