Looks like Mezco’s One:12 Collective line is ramping up again, with a high-end figure of one of DC Comics’ greatest mystical heroes, Dr. Fate.
A fan-favorite character that really doesn’t seem to lose support even without a consistent monthly book (or even any appearances really), Dr. Fate is a legend. The gold and blue clad hero is DC’s biggest supernatural hero, and has been around for decades. Hey, he was even in the original Justice Society.
And while his presence in the DCU might still be a bit vague, he’s making himself known in another format – the One:12 Collective. The high-end action figure line will be getting its own dose of Fate, with a figure that looks like it might be loosely based on artist Alex Ross’ vision of the original comic book Fate Kent Nelson.
Included in the box are multiple ‘magic’ effect pieces, as well as the Book of Thoth (which has real paper pages!), and both masked and unmasked heads. You also get a loose Helmet of Fate for the unmasked Nelson to pose with. Oh, and he lights up too.
Dr. Fate is expected to ship out this coming spring, and can be pre-ordered here. He’ll run you $95 USD. Scroll down for the full look at the figure, and the complete details.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DR. FATE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Ten (10) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of spell hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair book holding hands (L&R)
- Leather-like cape with integrated posing wire
- Fitted body suit
- Fortified chest armor with light-up function
- Wrist gauntlets
- Leather-like tasset
- Knee-high boots
- One (1) Helmet of Fate
- Three (3) magic projection FX
- One (1) Book of Thoth
- Two (2) wrist-mounted posing posts
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Dr. Fate figure is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.Mezco press release